Guides and Leaders for Groups
Fed up with the same old trail centers and fancy a taste of some of the best natural trails North Wales has to offer? No problem! We'd be happy to show you some of our favourites on a guided ride.
With our wealth of experience and local knowledge, we can tailor a ride specifically for you. Taking into consideration the level of your riding ability and the distance you would be happy to cover, we'll make sure the climbs will reward you with beautiful views in the area, plus sweet flowing descents to keep you smiling for the rest of the week!
Days out on bikes make great gifts and eventful days out for any occasion. Why not organise a guided ride to treat your partner or for a child's birthday party? Please get in touch if you would like us to provide gift vouchers.
A guided ride will begin with introductions and a quick check over the bikes, then we'll head off onto the trail. Once we've seen you riding we can offer you some tips on your riding style and maybe throw in a bit of skills practice where necessary, or a bike game or two to up the fun! It's your time and we'll take it at your pace, be it fast and furious or nice and easy. We can always add in a pub or cafe stop too!
Guided rides are available for individuals or groups up to a maximum of 8 and for both adults and children. With a wealth of local options we can be flexible in the location of the start of the rides, making it easier for you. Bike hire is also available (see the Bike Hire page for information on prices).
Half Day = £75
Full Day = £120
Two Days = £220
(Maximum group size is 8)
For help with accommodation, please see our Links page, or get in touch with us for advise.
What you need to bring if we're leading you:
- Suitable clothing - Outdoor trousers (not jeans), Nylon/technical base layer, fleece, waterproof jacket, gloves and we highly recommend eye protection.
- Back Pack.
- Spare clothes in back pack plus some to go home in.
- Sun Block/Insect Repellant.
- Lunch and some spare food.
- Drink and a spare bottle of water.
We will need:
- Consent forms for all under 18's.
- Next of Kin name and contact details.
- Be told of any known medical conditions.
- Heights of participants (so we can get the right size bike for them).
- The experience/ability of the riders.
- Your expectations for the day - this way we can make the day the best we can for you and your group.
Our leaders are all experienced and qualified, we have risk assessments and procedures in place to make the day as safe as we can, however mountain biking is a dangerous and risky sport and accidents can happen, if you're not happy about this, then please don't book.
If you'd like a risk management summary or you'd like to come and see us and view risk assessments and procedures then please get in touch.